- You play each other player in your box
- Players are responsible for organising their matches each week
- All matches are best of 3 sets with tie break at 6 – 6
- If matches cannot be arranged in stated week, players should seek to reschedule prior to April 26th
- Results should be notified by emailing the complete score to Alastair by email or text
- Players score 1 point per match win.
- In the event of equal points, placing will be decided by set margin, then head to head, then game margin, then coin toss.
- Please make every effort to play all of your matches. It is often very hard to find fair ways to resolve placings within groups where matches were scratched. Failure to complete your matches negatively affects all of the other players in the competition.
- Players responsible for scratching matches may be relegated or removed from the competition.
Spring Season 2019